The CM200USB includes two USB audio devices built into the mixer allowing the user to utilizing their computer music files without the need of drivers or sound cards.
Two USB ports are included so you can take advantage of the multiple sound card feature found in most DJ mixing software. You can also record your mix at the same time as play back (full duplex). The mixer offers 5 channels of control plus a separate DJ mic section. Each channel includes PFL gain controls, and a 3-band EQ with Kill function. Also included is a user-replaceable, fully assignable crossfader that is conveniently set up to activate remote-start CD players. Outputs include a high quality master XLR output that offers panning and mono options. Also included are record, zone, and headphone outputs with split blend mixing controls for cueing. USB outputs are offered for both the record and master levels.
• 5 channels plus DJ mic control
• Inputs for 8 line, 3 phono, 2 USB, 3 mic
• 2 USB input channels for playing MP3 files from a computer
• 2 USB output channels for recording your performance to a computer
• Master balanced XLR outputs with Record and Zone
• Steep 3-band EQ on every channel
• EQ on mic channel
• Split or blend cueing, PFL gain adjust with meter
• Fader-start, panning on master fader
• Replaceable assignable crossfader
• USB cables included
• No software drivers needed with Windows XP or Mac OS X
• Works with almost any Windows or Mac audio recording or playback software
|New - On Clearance|