The Numark DJiO2 is a complete I/O system for laptop performers. Numark's original DJ|iO audio interface offered mobile DJs, music producers, and computer musicians a simple way to get up and running with any DJ controller that lacked a built-in audio interface. DJ|iO 2 is an updated and enhanced version of DJ|iO that features new routing capabilities and the ability to record audio directly to your computer.
DJs and other performers can employ DJ|iO2 in a wide variety of performance environments, including setups involving music-mixing software and a hardware controller such as TOTAL CONTROL, STEALTH CONTROL, or MixMeister Control. Other performers, including CD DJs and non-musician computer users, can appreciate DJ|iO's portability and small footprint.
Perform with pro-grade sound.
DJ|iO2 features high-quality, audio playback with 24-bit / 44.1 kHz resolution and an ultra-low-latency signal path designed for real-time, pro-quality mixing. Its RCA stereo outputs integrate with main sound systems, and an onboard 1/4" headphone output lets you cue and output your main mix simultaneously. DJ|iO2 also has a 1/4" microphone for MCing, performing, and singing.
Record your sets to your computer.
Record sets, live shows, practices, performances, and more, and then use your laptop for additional editing and post-production. DJ|iO2 makes it easy to share your recorded sets with your friends and fans.
Compact and rugged enough to live in your gig bag.
DJ|iO2 comes with a compact, portable design that leaves a small footprint on the stage or your desktop. Plus, it's powered over USB and supports plug-and-play for maximum portability. You can also power DJ|iO2 via wall power with a six-volt AC adapter (sold separately).
• Easily connects to your computer for pro-quality audio output from any DJ software
• Works with any digital DJ controller, including the Numark Mixtrack II
• Enables USB audio-computer recording for recording the mix and microphone signals
• Studio-grade 24-bit/44.1 audio quality
• 1/4-inch headphone output with volume control for easy track cueing
• 1/4-inch microphone input for MCing, performing, singing, and more
• USB-powered; no power adapter required
• Ultra-low-latency for real-time, responsive mixing
• Stereo RCA master output
• Class-compliant USB connection that instantly works with your Mac and PC; no drivers required
• DJ|iO II
• USB Cable
• Quickstart Guide
Numark DJ iO 2 USB DJ Audio Interface, New Reviews