The DM3050 features two line inputs, three switchable phono/line inputs, and one 1/4" microphone input, as well as master, record, and zone outputs. A replaceable crossfader offers reverse and slope control. All three channels include pre-fader listen (PFL) and 3-band EQ with rotary frequency kills. Other features include tone control on the microphone input, fader start, split or blend cueing, and theft-proof knobs.
• Inputs for 2-5 line switchable, 3 phono, 1 mic
• Steep 3-band EQ with Frequency Kill
• Tone EQ control on microphone input
• Replaceable crossfader with reverse and slope control
• Split or blend cueing, PFL gain adjust with meter
• Master, record and zone outputs
||New - On Clearance