With the rise in low-profile, highly portable DJ gear, it is entirely possible to work an entire show with a backpack full of stuff. Enter HF150, our most portable DJ headphone yet. With a unique collapsible design, the HF150 lets you travel light without sacrificing the sound quality you require.
No compromises here
Featuring closed-back (sealed) earcups and a cushy on-ear cup, background noise is reduced to a hush, letting you hear the details of your mix with ease. The leatherette ear cushions form a comfy seal against the ear without bulking up the overall size of the headphone to maintain the portable aspect.
Engineered to impress
40mm drivers are what you can expect in a full-size headphone, but the HF150's expertly engineered design manages the power and capability of a large transducer inside the most portable form-factorat just a fraction of the size. A major step up from earbuds in every way, the exceptional sound quality means you will hear things you were missing in even your favorite tracks. The result? Better mixes, every time, anywhere.
• Foldable design takes up minimal space in a gig-bag
• On-ear cups provide exceptional noise isolation and portability
• Ideal for the travelling DJ and highly portable setups
• Rotating earcup provides hands-free, single-ear monitoring
• 40mm driver delivers deep, defined bass for beatmatching
• 20 Hz - 20 kHz frequency response provides a significant upgrade from earbuds
• Aggressive isolation for use in noisy environments
• Leatherette earcups provide a cushy, custom fit
• 32 ohm impedance works well with low-output devices
• 4ft (1.2m) cable with 1/8-inch (3.5mm) stereo plug
• 1/8-inch to 1/4-inch (6.3mm) adapter included
• HF150 Headphones with attached cable
• 1/8-inch (3.5mm) to 1/4-inch (6.3mm) adapter
Numark HF-150 Portable DJ Headphones Reviews