You can rapidly access points within a track using the multifunction jog/shuttle wheels. The wheels are also helpful for controlling pitch bend. You can pitch tracks up and down for easy beat matching.
In addition to standard single-track and continuous playback, iCDMIX 2 offers programmable playback so you can set up a sequence of tracks for convenient playback. You can also set cue points in real time for creative performance. iCDMIX 2 has Fader Start, which can automatically start cued-up playback when you move the crossfader.
iCDMIX 2 has a three-channel mixer section that is complete and on par with standalone mixers. It has a mic channel and a dedicated channel for the iPod, as well as replaceable crossfader and pre-fader cueing controls. For the main channels, you can switch between the onboard CD players or rear-panel RCA inputs for additional CD players, additional iPods or turntables with preamps such as TTX USB or TTi. You can cue with headphones using 1/4-inch and 1/8-inch stereo headphone outputs with level control. iCDMIX 2 has professional outputs for compatibility with virtually any system.
• Compact all-in-one dual CD player with mixer and iPod dock
• Anti-Shock' buffered skip-protection technology
• Housed in a metal chassis for rugged, reliable performance
• Multifunction jog/shuttle wheels for search and pitch bend
• Seamless loops on both decks for creative performance
• Beat match with 4, 8, and 16% pitch control
• Single, continuous, and programmable playback
• Fader Start automatically starts playback when you move the crossfader
• Three-channel mixer with additional iPod and mic channels, replaceable crossfader, and PFL cueing
• RCA inputs for connecting additional CD players or turntables with preamps
• The iPod dock is compatible with most iPods that have a 30-pin connector. Numark's iPod Compatibility Chart
Newer iPods that utilize Apple's Lightning connector (including, but not limited to, iPod 5th Gen) are not compatible.
|Product Condition||Open Box|