The housing also has rack ears so you can mount it in a rack or CDMIX CASE 3 for secure transport or fixed installations. For easily locating tracks in a folder system you'll appreciate iCDMIX 3's high-contrast VFD display.
iCDMIX3 contains a dual-deck MP3/CD player with all of the functionality and capabilities professional DJs expect in standalone units. iCDMIX3 plays CD, CD-R, and MP3-CD discs so you can carry fewer discs. For performance reliability in unpredictable environments iCDMIX 3 features Numark's electronically buffered Anti-Shock' skip protection.
You can rapidly access points within a track using the multifunction jog/shuttle wheels. The wheels are also helpful for controlling pitch bend. You can pitch tracks up and down for easy beat matching. To help with beat matching, iCDMIX3 automatically detects BPM and also enables you to manually tap in tempo.
In addition to standard single-track and continuous playback, iCDMIX3 offers programmable playback so you can set up a sequence of tracks for convenient playback. You can also set cue points in real time for creative performance. iCDMIX 3 has Fader Start, which can automatically start cued-up playback when you move the crossfader.
iCDMIX3 has a three-channel mixer section that is complete and on par with standalone mixers. It has a mic channel and a dedicated channel for the iPod, as well as replaceable crossfader and pre-fader cueing controls. For the main channels, you can switch between the onboard CD players or rear-panel RCA inputs for additional CD players, additional iPods or turntables with preamps such as TTX USB or TTi. You can cue with headphones using 1/4-inch and 1/8-inch stereo headphone outputs with level control. iCDMIX3 has professional outputs for compatibility with virtually any system.
iPod is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPod not included.
• Compact all-in-one dual MP3/CD player with mixer and iPod dock
• Fast setup and teardown, perfect for mobile DJs and backup systems
• Anti-Shock' buffered skip-protection technology
• High-contrast VFD display for excellent visibility in different lighting environments
• Housed in a metal chassis for rugged, reliable performance
• Multifunction jog/shuttle wheels for search and pitch bend
• Seamless loops on both decks for creative performance
• Beat match with 12% pitch control and BPM counter with tap tempo
• Single, continuous and program playback
• Fader Start automatically starts playback when you move the crossfader
• Three-channel mixer with additional iPod and mic channels, replaceable crossfader, and PFL cueing
• RCA inputs for connecting additional CD players, iPods, or turntables with preamps
• The iPod dock is compatible with most iPods that have a 30-pin connector. Numark's iPod Compatibility Chart
Newer iPods that utilize Apple's Lightning connector (including, but not limited to, iPod 5th Gen) are not compatible.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|