iDJ3 has two decks, each with a large, touch-sensitive turntable for accurate scratching, beat-juggling and locating precise points within your tracks. It's just like working with a record. In addition to the two decks, iDJ3 has an easy to use audio mixer so veteran DJs and beginners alike will be able to step right up and get the party going. If you're DJing for the first time, iDJ3 is a great place to learn because your skills will transfer to any other DJ system.
You'll spend less time looking at the computer screen thanks to lighted controls and advanced communication between iDJ3, the computer and iPod.
iDJ3 comes with powerful MixVibes Cross LE DJ software, which makes it easy to mix your favorite music. You can perform live, create and record your mixes at home. You can even create loops and hot cues for mixing like pro DJs. Cross LE enables you to sort your library by genre, BPM, artist, and more. It has an information tab that shows cover art and song ratings, enables you to create and manage playlists, and works with virtually any file type, including MP3, AAC/M4A, AIFF, WAV, FLAC, and OGG files.
iDJ3 also works with your iTunes music library, and because it's a MIDI-over-USB controller, it is compatible with virtually all DJ software.
iDJ3, while a powerful controller for software, also houses a complete audio interface, which enables you to input and output high-quality sound. Whether you're connecting iDJ3 to the computer, to the sound system, for recording, previewing in headphones, or talking over the music with a mic, iDJ3 gives you all the inputs and outputs you'll need.
The world's most popular portable music player works perfectly with iDJ3. With a compatible docking iPod or iPhone, you can play, mix or record with it and iDJ3. You can even plug in an optional power supply and charge your iPod.
• iPod dock for mixing, recording, and playing your sets
• Large, touch-sensitive turntables for accurate control and scratching
• Classic dual-turntable layout with complete mixer section
• Built-in audio connections for previewing and playing out
• Lighted controls indicate status in software for less time looking at the computer
• Includes MixVibes Cross LE DJ software
• Integrates with your iTunes library to play and mix songs
• Sort by genre, BPM, artist, and more
• Info tab includes cover art and song rating
• Multiple playlist management
• M4A, AIFF, WAV, MP3, FLAC and OGG audio file support
• MIDI-over-USB controller is compatible with virtually all DJ software
• Optional power adapter for charging iPod
MINIMUM COMPUTER REQUIREMENTS
Mac: OS X 10.4, Intel Core Duo, 1.83 GHz
PC: Windows XP (SP3, 32 bit), Vista (SP1, 32/64 bit), or 7 (32/64 bit), Pentium IV, 2 GHz 512 MB RAM
*COMPATIBLE iPods and iPhones
• The iPod dock is compatible with most iPods or iPhones that have a 30-pin connector. Numark's iPod Compatibility Chart
Newer iPods and iPhones that utilize Apple's Lightning connector (including, but not limited to, iPhone 5, iPod 5th Gen, etc.) are not compatible.
• Mic: 1/4" TS
• Universal Dock for iPod
• Master: RCA stereo pair
• Headphones: 1/4" TRS
• Signal-to-Noise Ratio: > 97dB (max output; JIS-A Weighted)
• Frequency Response: 1dB (20Hz - 20kHz)
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|