An overview of Lightwave's thoughtful features and sophisticated performance characteristics gives an accurate indication of its suitability for a wide variety of uses:
• Built-in dual LED arrays provide brilliant light show
• Customizable lighting modes: Mood, Meter, Mix, Pulse, Party (see chart for details)
• Brightness control lets you adjust or disable LED brilliance
• Ultra-portable form factor for clean, uncluttered setups
• (3) 6.5-inch woofers and 1-inch tweeter 200 watts of peak power, 100 watts continuous of Class D amplification, 36mm pole socket for stand mounting
• Perfect for special events, house parties, karaoke where additional lighting would add clutter
Show It Off
Lightwave has a Demo Mode that automatically shows off its many lighting operations, all its different modes, so you can show off Lightwave's amazing lightshow to anyone you want, at any time. It has five customizable lighting modesMood, Meter, Mix, Pulse, Partyso you can choose the look and feel that is perfect for any situation.
It's the Sound!
Lightwave looks great, no question. But it also really sounds fantastic, and here's why: It has an incredibly powerful 200-watt class D amplifier that operates in a precision bi-amp mode. It has three powerful 6 -inch woofers that can really pump out that gutsy, throbbing bass all night long. The 1-inch horn-loaded tweeter adds the perfect sparkle and sheen to the sound for lifelike reproduction that will have everyone in the party mood. Vocals are always clear and distinct, whether they're played from recorded material, sung by a live group or spoken by the DJ or MC. Everyone hears everything, effortlessly, powerfully. Just the way you want it.