MixMeister Fusion doesn't limit you to simply combining a few loops and grooves together; Fusion is designed to mix complete DJ sets from full-length songs. You get the functionality of a loop editor or digital audio workstation, but you can blend songs together to create stunning DJ performances.
MixMeister Fusion frees you from monotonous tasks like beat matching, setting cue points, and counting beats in your head. It gives you the power to unleash your creativity and shape your music in a million ways, with live looping and remixing, VST effects, harmonic mixing and more.
You can manipulate tempo, volume, and EQ in real time, on-the-fly. It even records all your actions (not just the resulting audio), so you can go back, listen to your mix, and make precise adjustments with studio-style editing capabilities.
Fusion's live performance capabilities can be expanded via connectivity with MIDI hardware controllers. Export your completed mix as an MP3 or burned to a CD using the integrated burning tools. Whether you use it for live gigs or mix CD production, Fusion lets you achieve true performance perfection.
NEW 7.2 FEATURES:
• Native Mac OSX version is universal binary for PowerPC or Intel processors
• Improved time stretching accurately matches beats with fast or slow tempos
• Enhanced timeline display provides clear division of measures
• Effect automation via MIDI controllers: external hardware can now manipulate effect parameters
• Support for stored EQ settings in transition templates for advanced users
• "Fade and Cue Next" feature fades and pauses your mix then starts at the next track: perfect for voice over announcements
• New master volume control for preview output: headphone and main out can be controlled independently
• Play a live set while you preview any moment in your upstream mix
• Manipulate your mix in real time with a wide range of MIDI hardware controllers
• See your music take shape with an advanced timeline view
• VST audio effects (included) to process part of a track or your entire mix
• Mix up to 8 songs simultaneously with perfect sync
• Play with on-the-fly looping and remixing functions
• Change the tempo of a song without changing key
• Burn a flawless copy of your set to CD
SUPPORTED FILE TYPES:
Audio: MP3, WAV, WMA
Playlists: MMP, M3U
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
Windows XP (32-bit) or Vista (32-bit)
Intel Pentium, AMD Athlon 1.6 GHz or higher
Second sound card or ASIO- compliant, multi-channel sound card required for live monitoring
Mac OS X 10.4 - 10.6
PowerPC or Intel Core Duo 1.6 GHz or higher
Second sound card or CoreAudio-compliant, multi-channel sound card required for live monitoring
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|