Mixtrack Quad is a professional four-channel DJ controller system, with built-in audio I/O and incorporating a stunning array of colors on its platters and pads, giving DJs a fully interactive control surface.
DJing is all about interactioninteraction with the music and interaction with the crowd, said Chris Roman, Numark Product Manager. "With Mixtrack Quad's unique fusion of dynamic colors and professional capabilities, we're giving DJs a powerful and immersive experience."
Utilizing a palette of 16 vibrant colors, Mixtrack Quad gives DJs immediate visual feedback, allowing them to easily differentiate between the four decks and between Loop, Hot Cue, and Sample Modes. Lighted pad and platter animations signal transitions when loading tracks or moving between modes and configurations.
Mixtrack Quad is the only four-channel controller in its class to have dedicated mixing controls for all four decks. The low-profile platters are dual-zone and touch-activated, allowing DJs to effortlessly stop, scratch, and pitch-bend tracks. Virtual DJ LE software is included and 16 dedicated effects controls are built in to the control surface to add and manipulate flanger, phaser, echo, and more.
Mixtrack Quad is class-compliant, USB-powered, and also has built-in audio, making setup and configuration as simple as possible.
• 4 channels of software control and built-in audio interface
• 16 backlit RGB rubber drum pads with Loop Mode, Sample Mode, and Hot Cue Mode
• Touch-activated illuminated platters with customizable color per deck
• Complete mixer section with a crossfader, 3-band EQ, and music library navigation controls
• 16 dedicated effects controls to add and manipulate flanger, phaser, echo, and more
• Dedicated mixer controls for all 4 channels
• Virtual DJ LE software included
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Numark MIXTRACK-QUAD 4-Channel DJ Controller with Audio I/O Reviews