NV reimagines the hardware-software experience for the professional DJ. At the heart of NV's sleek, compact chassis is a set of 4.3-inch full-color screens that provide 1:1, real-time feedback of Serato DJ; complete with spinning Virtual Decks, effects (FX), Cue points, waveforms and more. DJs can perform with the laptop closed or out of sight without sacrificing functionality and experience the best of the Serato DJ software experience within critically acclaimed Numark hardware.
Providing four decks of dynamic control, NV's screens also provide library navigation and detailed waveforms respective to each deck. Need to load a new song on deck 4 while monitoring the waveforms on deck 1? Easy. NV gives you the info you need on command. Even better, eye travel from the laptop screen to the controller is eliminated for seamless operation.
• 4-decks of Serato DJ software control in a sleek, low-profile design
• Integrated displays let you focus on the music, not the computer
• Full-color displays provides 1:1 real-time visualization of Serato DJ
• Dedicated hardware controls for all critical software functions
• Intelligent touch-activated knobs provide groundbreaking control of filters, EQ and more
• Dual 5-inch hyper-responsive metal platters with search and scratch modes
• Adaptive learning platter technology for optimum response in any environment
• 16 velocity-sensitive trigger pads with backlit RGB feedback
• 10 pad modes for hot cues, loop slicing, and sample triggering
• Dedicated 3-Way Touch-activated Filter knob on each channel
• 12 powerful iZotope effects with dedicated touch-activated controls
• Mouseless library browsing controls with dedicated on-screen feedback
• Integrated BPM metering for manual beat matching; Sync button for an instant match
• Pro-grade crossfader with Fader Start and curve adjustment
• Built-in professional 24-bit USB 2.0 audio interface
• Aux and balanced mic inputs seamlessly integrate additional audio sources
• Zone/booth outputs and balanced XLR outputs for club use
• Plug and play with Serato DJ (included) - no upgrade purchase required
• Toolroom Records artist launch packs included (download)
• Dimensions: 21.6" x 13.4" x 2.1"
• Weight: 7 lbs
Alto TS115A 15" Powered Speakers
The TRUESONIC TS115A is the perfect solution for musicians and DJs on the move and halls, malls, schools, houses of worship and more.
• 800 Watts of Class D power
• 15" low frequency transducer, 1" neodymium driver
• 2 Mic/Line combo inputs with independent volume controls
• XLR output to link speakers
• Lightweight, trapezoidal cabinet with handles
• Used as a traditional upright loudspeaker or as floor wedge monitor
• Stand/pole mountable or flyable
• Clip Limiter with red LED
• Ground Lift switch
• Contour switch for increased EQ control
• Accurate audience coverage, not just on-axis
• Designed and tuned in the USA
Numark RedWave Headphones
RED WAVE headphones were designed with the entire DJ experience in mind. Their superior sound, eye-catching looks and comfortable design make RED WAVE headphones the clear choice of professional DJs. RED WAVE headphones are designed specifically for the professional DJ. They employ a comfortable, closed-cup design for great isolation from outside noise. RED WAVE's large, 50mm neodymium drivers produce clean, powerful output.
•High-quality full-range headphones designed for DJs
•Swivel design allowing DJs the flexibility to monitor house audio and cue audition
•Breathable protein-leather padding that remains comfortable during extended use
•Large 50 mm driver, neodynium magnet and voice coil for optimal frequency response
•Balanced detachable headphone cable with /8" adapter for use with MP3 players
•Professional build and modern design matched with superior sound
•Includes case to protect and store headphones, cable and adaptor
•1/4-inch connector with 1/8-inch adaptor included for use with virtually any DJ gear
Speaker Stands w/ Speaker Stand Protective Carrying Bag
Crafted from aluminum and powder-coated for finish durability, these stands will give you years of service. Each stand can hold up to 110 lbs. and includes both a 1-1/2" and 1-3/8" adaptors to accommodate different types of speakers. The strong telescoping and leg collars provide a stable stand for your speakers. The height adjustment collar has a safety pin for extra security. And we throw in a protective carrying bag for FREE!
XLR to XLR Cables
Designed to connect gear with XLR outputs to gear with XLR inputs.
NOTE: Regardless of shipping method selected, this package will ship via standard Ground delivery.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|