Using the included recording software, no special drivers are needed to connect PT-01USB to any Mac or PC via USB and transfer music from vinyl to hard disk. EZ Vinyl Converter 2 (PC) and EZ Audio Converter (Mac) software are included to make recording and importing audio simple. EZ Vinyl Converter 2 imports your songs directly into your iTunes library, automatically separating tracks, and with a free download of Gracenote MusicID, it can even automatically name your tracks. PT-01USB also comes with Audacity software for editing your tracks. Audacity also helps reduce clicks, pops, and other noises from your recordings to restore the full quality of your vinyl.
PT01USB has an RCA line input so you can connect other sound sources such as tape decks and convert them to digital files too! RCA line outputs enable connection to your DJ system or home stereo so you can use PT01USB as a standard record-player. In addition to the internal speaker and RCA outputs, you can also listen with headphones.
• Plug and play USB connection
• Protective dustcover and integrated carrying handle
• Fits inside a standard 12-inch record case
• Wall-powered with included AC adapter or battery-powered (six "D" cells, not included)
• Internal monitoring speaker
• Belt-drive motor with 33, 45 and 78 RPM settings
• 10% pitch control
• Converts all standard-sized records up to 12-inches
• RCA line and headphone outputs
• 45 RPM adapter included
• Cartridge included
• USB cable included