The TT250USB is a professional direct-drive turntable perfectly suited to heavy-duty DJ and music playback duties. Its quartz-controlled direct-drive motor delivers virtually perfect speed accuracy when playing back records, and its high torque motor provides the ideal amount of resistance and feel for scratching effects.
We've got the goods. Right away.
An S-shaped tonearm with anti-skating control and damped cuing ensures precise tracking of the record's grooves with minimal error, so the sound is always clean and clear. A rugged, high-quality magnetic cartridge comes pre-mounted and perfectly aligned in the headshell, so you're ready for action, right out of the box. Those days of fumbling with tiny cartridge mounting screws and alignment gauges are gonelet the other guys struggle with that! Not here.
Making your life easier. And more fun.
The TT250USB converts analog records to digital files via the USB connection to the computer (USB cable software download card included). Other thoughtful touches include adjustable height support feet, a 1/8-inch input for remote start when using a mixer that can provide remote start capability and a target light that illuminates the record under dim lighting conditions.
• Quartz-controlled direct drive motor for virtually perfect speed accuracy
• Instant torque: 2.0 kgfcm
• Die-cast aluminum platter for rock-solid stability (.09% wow & flutter)
• S-shaped tonearm ensures precise tracking of record grooves
• Includes pre-mounted high-quality magnetic cartridge
• Pitch Fader and Pitch-Bend controls customize the pitch for a perfect effect
• Pitch adjustment range 10%
• Damped cuing raises and lowers tonearm
• 45 and 33 1/3 RPM speeds and selectable 115/230V operation
• Converts records to digital files with USB cable connection to computer
• 1/8-inch input for remote start with compatible mixers
• Attached stereo line-out RCA cable
• Weight: 10kg
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Numark TT-250USB Professional Direct Drive Turntable w/ USB Reviews