Package Includes: (2) TTUSB Turntables, (1) PS626X Mixer, SERATO SCRATCH LIVE Software and all connecting cables...
The all-new TTUSB turntable makes digitizing one's vinyl record collection a breeze. Equipped with an adjustable antiskating control for increased stereo balance, support for 33.33 and 45 RPM playback speeds, 10% adjustable pitch control, and a 1/8-inch stereo minijack input connector to facilitate the transfer of cassette tapes, Numark's TTUSB is the perfect tool for digitally archiving one's record collection. Combined with Audacity's software (PC and Mac compatible) for removing clicks and other noises, the TTUSB is an easy-to-use, comprehensive solution to the challenge of transferring one's record collection to a computer or portable music player.
• 6 line, 2 convertible phono/line RCA inputs
• Ground screw for turntable connectivity
• Rotary gain channel control
• 3 band rotary EQ per channel with -30db cuts
• iPod friendly Cable included in package
• Screw-less bottom panel for unobstructed mixing
• User-replaceable RailGlide' Crossfader
• Crossfader Curve and reverse controls
• Ergonomically designed to be flush with turntable
• Ultra bright VU meters Fader with Master/Cue option
• Rotary Cue/PGM Fader
• 1/4" Mic input
• 1/4" headphone output
• RCA Master and Record outputs
• 10" x 3.3" x 12" (254 x 84 x 304mm)
PLEASE NOTE: These are the minimum requirements to run Scratch Live with the SL 4. For best performance and for use in professional situations we recommend you buy a higher spec computer. We also recommend Intel processors.
• Available USB 2.0 port.
• Hard disk space for music.
• 1024 x 768 screen resolution or higher.
• 5400RPM Hard Drive. 7200RPM recommended for high resolution audio playback.
• 2GHz Intel Core Duo.
• 2GB RAM.
• OSX 10.5.8 or higher.
• 2.2GHz Intel Core Duo.
• 2GB RAM.
• Windows XP with Service Pack 3 or
• Windows Vista with Service Pack 2 or
• Windows 7. We recommend Windows 7 over Vista.
*If you have a large library, you will benefit from having more RAM.
Note 1: If you are using Scratch Live's more system intensive features such as DJ-FX or multiple virtual decks and are having issues, you may need a higher spec computer for best results, or make sure you have optimized your system: Windows 7 and Vista / Mac OS X.
Note 2: If you are planning on using HID devices on Mac OSX 10.5 (Leopard), then you must use OSX version 10.5.6 or up. HID devices include Rane mixers such as the Rane Sixty-Eight or TTM 57SL and some 3rd party controllers such as the Pioneer CDJ-400, CDJ-900, or CDJ-2000 CD players.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Numark USB Live Turntable Package Reviews