The Odyssey Flight Ready FRGSDNMC36000GT case is designed to hold either the Denon DN-MC6000 or DN-MC3000 DJ MIDI controllers and features our patented Glide Style' laptop platform. The FRGSDNMC36000GT case has an integrated lower pullout "GT" glide tray with enough room underneath the controller to store cables and other essentials. Other features include rubber feet, ball corners, heavy-duty recessed handle and latches, and a front removable panel for easy access to the front input jacks. Glide Style' versions without the lower glide tray (FRGSDNMC36000 & FRGSDNMC36000BL) and versions without the gliding laptop platform (FRDNMC36000 & FRDNMC36000BL) are also available.
• Patented Gliding Laptop Platform
• Lower pullout GT Glide Tray
• Removable V-cut' Front Access Panel
• Heavy-Duty Ball Corners
• Recessed Handle and Latches
• Plenty of Cable Management Underneath & Behind the Controller
• Limited Lifetime Warranty
• Controller Compartment is: 18.375" x 10.25"
• Controller Compartment with DN-MC3000 foam attachments: 15.75" x 10"
• Lower GT Tray pulls out 5.25" from the case. Dims: 13"W x 10.5"D
*For the safety of your equipment, do not transport with gear stored on the glide platform and be aware that the platform can be removed when slid out to its furthest point.
Odyssey FRGSDNMC36000GT Denon DN-MC3000/DN-MC6000 DJ Controller Glide Style Case Reviews