*(U.S. Patented. Other Foreign Patents Pending)
With the release of the newly re-designed Numark NS7II comes the new Odyssey FZGSNS7IIWGTBL Black Label' case with an extra wide removable front panel allowing proper access to the all of the DJ controller's front knob controls and input jack ports. It features our patented Glide Style' platform perfect for positioning your laptop, tablet, effect processors, and other gear right where you want it over the NS7II controller. A cable management port, essential for a clean setup, is positioned below the rear of the player. Also Underneath the controller compartment is another one of Odyssey's signature digital controller case designs; an integrated convenient pullout tray shelf, perfect for placing your hard drive(s), headphones, smart phones, and other essentials out of sight while you show off your mix and tricks.
• All Black Anodized and Powder Coated Hardware
• Extra Wide Removable V-cut' Front Access Panel
• Patented Top Glide Style' Platform with 3 Cable Port Holes
• Lower Pullout GT' Glide Tray Shelf
• Bottom Rubber Feet
• Corner Roller Wheels for Easy Transport
• Heavy-Duty Ball Corners and Hardware
• Plenty of Cable Management Space Underneath & Behind the Controller
• Exclusive Patent Pending Bevel Foam Interior
• Bottom Cable Port, Perfect for Cable Management
• Recessed Handle and Latches
• Limited Lifetime Warranty
• Pullout Tray: 17.5"W x 12.5"D, Slides Out 7"
• Glide Platform: 33.75"W x 12"D
*For the safety of your equipment, do not transport with gear stored on the glide platform and be aware that the platform can be removed when slid out to its furthest point.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|