Odyssey's Black Krom' cases are made to the same standards as our original Krom' series, but with a twist. The hardware including the aluminum trim are coated a sleek "Black". The steel corners are uniquely hexagon-shaped and each also features rubber feet for stacking, a must have for performing DJs. The K10MIXBL carrying case has a fully foam-lined interior with a velvet-lined bottom interior designed with an open pit under the gear section that allows for ventilation and storage space for cables and other essentials. Black Krom' cases, slick, stealthy, and beyond cool!
Features and Specs:
• All Black Exterior
• Lightweight Construction, Weighs Only 10 lbs.
• Hexagon Steel Ball Corners
• Unique Angled Edge Extrusion Design
• Foam-lined Interior with Black Velvet-Lined Interior Bottom
• Removable Lid
• Heavy-Duty Carry Handle
• 1" Deep Ventilation/Storage Pit
• Recessed Latch with Padlock Loop
• Rubber Feet for Stacking
• Fits 10" DJ Mixers up to 10.75" Wide and 15.25" Front to Back
*NOTE: This case is not made to the Native Instruments Z2 mixer front control specs.
• Bottom Mixer Section is 3" High
• Mixer/Player Width Adjustment Foam Strips Included
Odyssey K10MIXBL Black Krom Series 10'' Mixer Case Reviews