Odyssey's Black Krom' cases are made to the same standards as our original Krom' series, but with a twist. The hardware including the aluminum trim are coated a sleek "Black". The steel corners are uniquely hexagon-shaped and each also features rubber feet for stacking, a must have for performing DJs. The K1200BL carrying case has a fully foam-lined velvet interior with a bottom pit that allows for ventilation and storage space for cables and other essentials. Black Krom' cases, slick, stealthy, and beyond cool!
Features and Specs:
• All Black Exterior
• Lightweight Construction, Weighs Only 10 lbs.
• Hexagon Steel Ball Corners
• Unique Angled Edge Extrusion Design
• Foam-lined Interior with Black Velvet-Lined Interior Bottom
• Removable Lid
• Heavy-Duty Carry Handle
• 1" Deep Ventilation/Storage Pit
• Recessed Latches with Padlock Loops
• Fits 1200 Style Turntables by Technics, Numark, and Stanton
• Rubber Feet for Stacking
Odyssey K1200BL Black Krom Series Turntable Case Reviews