* Construction: Body in black sheet steel with grey aluminium trim, with epoxy powder finish.
* Typical throw distance: Suitable for short and medium throw applications (20 - 40 meters).
* Power requirements: 220/240 Volts 50/60 Hz - Fuse 12A
* Absorption: 8A (built-in power factor correction)
* Lamps: 110.000 lumen - 800 h/life: HMI/GS 1200W double ended - 6000 K & MSR 1200W base G22 - 5600 K
* Lamp adjustment: The projector if fitted with lamp adjusters that allows control over lamp positioning.
* Optics group: Composed by a reflector, a temperated condenser lens, two high definition lenses with antireflective treatment (for zoom and focus adjusting)
* Ventilation: Forced via axial fan connected directly to the mains supply, operates even when the luminaires is switched off.
* Zoom: 713 with standard iris (diam. 40 mm) 1019 with optional iris (diam. 55 mm)
* Douser: Mechanical device mounted between the optics group's two lenses and fitted with a lever for reducing beam power to complete blackout if necessary.
* Elapsed time meter: For checking operating time since the last check-up in a specialized centre.
Two microswitches automatically cut off the luminaire's power supply if the top panel is removed It has a manual reset thermal circuit breaker that trips when an operating temperature of 90 is exceeded Built-in power factor correction system. All metal parts are grounded. Manufactured in compliance with CE norms. Protection against external agents: to IP20 Dimensions: Without bracket: 90x32x30 cm. (30 cm =12 in.) 35kg - 77lb