* Typical throw distance: - Suitable for medium and long throw applications (30 - 70 mt).
* Power requirements:
US: 110 Volts 60Hz - 15A (built-in power factor correction unit)
* Lamp adjustment: The projector is fitted with lamp adjusters that allows control over lamp positioning.
* Optics group: Composed by a reflector, a tempered condenser lens, two high definition lenses with antireflective treatment
* Ventilation: Forced via 2 axial fans connected directly to the mains supply, operates even when the luminaries is switched off.
* External ballast.
* Douser/Dimmer: Mechanical device fitted with a lever for reducing beam power to complete blackout if necessary.
* Colorchanger: -Available separately (for 5 colours + black out), for high heat resistance filters.
* Equipped with low voltage fan for cooling colour filters.
* Elapsed time meter: For checking operating time since the last check-up in a specialized centre, located on the front panel of the ballast.
* A microswitch automatically cut off the luminary's power supply if the top panel is removed
* General safety switch on the ballast.
* Manual reset thermal protection (90) with overheating cut-of switch
* Standby: - The lamp's ignition switch, located on the rear of the fixture, has a standby position which doesn't switch off the lamp completely, but keeps it active and reduces the output, which enables the lamp to be re-lit without having to wait the normal cooling time required for re-striking.