The new FX software has:
• WMA with DRM support (Digital Rights Management)This allows DJ's to use any number of online music services to download their tracks to be used in our PCDJ FX software product.
• Master Tempo
• Key control
• Pitch control
• Chorus effect
• Echo effect
• Flanger effect
• Re-sizable record case
• Fields in record case can be added, deleted, and moved around.
• Full loop editor
• Advanced mixer control like kill
switches and next button
• 20 loop points per player
• Single exit cue points to launch the other player.
This Section provides four effects for each player, each usable one at a time. Echo, Chorus, Flange, and Reverb are selectable, each with four definable parameters. These parameters are controlled via four vertical sliders on each side. The horizontal slider below the FX Buttons control the Wet/Dry mix of each effect.
The PCDJ FX Mixer section is designed both for those who don't have an external mixer and even for those who do. This mixer section has many features including Crossfading, Player Volume Control, Main/Cue Volume Control, Cue Mix Control, Parametric 3-Band EQ Killer, and Adjustable Compressor.
The FX Recordcase has been designed with new features to make it even easier to organize your music and access it fast. Features include resizable title bars, Ripp, Scan and Waitlist views. Also an added drag and drop feature for easy group creation.
The Loop Editor Module combines fine cue-point editing with test and correct BPM functionality. Together, this makes BPM matching certain and exporting perfect loops easier than ever.
|New - On Clearance|