Any channel on the Club Mix can be assigned to either side of the cross-fader or directly to the house outputs, allowing the DJ to cross-fade two tracks while possibly playing along on a synth, drum machine or beat record. An A/B compare switch allows a visual comparison of the signals assigned to each side of the cross-fader.
The three-band channel EQs on the Club Mix have been designed to give you the most useful frequencies for pre-recorded music. Add to that a "Phat" EQ control reduces mid-frequencies and boosts bass and highs. From the recessed rear panel jack field to the black-light reactive paint and knobs the Club Mix is, without a doubt, the most thoughtfully and ergonomically designed DJ mixer available today at any price.
• Patent pending Cue Mode Select Switch.
• Exclusive "Phat" control for great sounding EQ.
• Voltage controlled dual rail crossfader.
• Fader reverse (hamster) switch .
• Variable Crossfader taper.
• A/B compare display.
• XLR Balanced outputs
• EQ out from the headphones.
• Separate effect send / return for the microphones.
• Black light reactive paint and knobs.
• Recessed, easy access rear panel.
Unpacked Weight: 11.60 lbs.
Unpacked Width: 19 in.
Unpacked Depth: 8.75 in.
Unpacked Height: 5.25 in.
Packed Weight: 14 lbs.
Packed Width: 21.25 in.
Packed Depth: 11.75 in.
Packed Height: 7.50 in.
|New - On Clearance|