PVDJ by Peavey. This remarkable, single-rack-space digital power amplifier uses patented digital power conversion technology. This revolutionary design delivers crystal-clear highs and thumping low-end response.
• 1400 Watts RMS bridge mode @ 4 Ohms
• 700 Watts RMS per channel @ 2 Ohms
• 500 Watts RMS per channel @ 4 Ohms
• 375 Watts RMS per channel @ 8 Ohms
Weighing in at only 15 lbs., the power output is 1400 Watts at 4 Ohms bridgedor two times 700 Watts into 2 Ohms! The power into 4 and 8 Ohms is equally impressive, with 2 x 500 Watts into 4 Ohms and 2 x 375 Watts into 8 Ohms. The DPC 1400X also features front panel level controls, LED level and status indicators and thru jacks to the rear panel for simple daisy-chaining. Peavey's patented DDT' speaker protection circuit virtually eliminates power amp distortion.
• LED status and level indicators
• Digital DDT' compression
• Front panel level controls - Combo XLR-1/4" input with 1/4" thru
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Peavey PVDJ DPC 1400X Digital Power Amp Reviews