IPR2' power amplifier, designed for years of reliable, flawless operation under rigorous use. The groundbreaking IPR2 series utilizes an advanced design that allows Peavey engineers to dramatically reduce weight while increasing output power, reliability and thermal efficiency.
IPR2 Series amplifiers are designed with a resonant switch-mode power supply and a high-speed class D topology that yields the highest audio resolution and efficiency available. This revolutionary amplifier offers the sonic superiority and unsurpassed reliability for which Peavey is famous, in an extremely efficient and lightweight design. Advanced technology and extensive protection circuitry allow operation with greater efficiency into difficult loads and power conditions. The DDT' (Distortion Detection Technique) circuitry ensures trouble-free operation into loads as low as 2 ohms. DDT protects drivers and ensures that sonic integrity is maintained, even in extreme overload conditions. The IPR2's high-efficiency design allows the amplifier to operate at very low temperatures, and does not require massive heat sinks to cool.
• 2- Channel independent fourth-order Linkwitz-Riley crossovers
• Revolutionary IPR class D topology
• Combi XLR 1/4" inputs
• Speakon output connectors
• Light Weight
• LED illuminated
• Detented input controls
• 1750w at 2 ohms
• 950w at 4 ohms
• 525w at 8 ohms
• Individual signal pass 1/4" jacks on each channel.
• Weight Unpacked: 8.16 lb(3.7 kg)
• Weight Packed: 10.80 lb(4.9 kg)
• Width Packed: 12.5"(31.75 cm)
• Height Packed: 21"(53.34 cm)
• Depth Packed: 4.7"(11.938 cm)
Peavey IPR2 3000 Power Amplifier Reviews