PowerMode' Series Power Amplifiers: The two-rack-space PowerMode 4 features four power amps rated to deliver 180 watts each into four 8-ohm speakers, with an innovative input section that offers numerous system hookup configurations. All four channels will operate full range or in stereo two-way or bridged modes, while channels 1 and 2 will also operate in parallel. Channels 3 and 4 have an 800-watt subwoofer output that enables a low-pass filter to drive frequencies below 120 Hz to a subwoofer (channels 1 and 2 run full range when this mode is engaged; channels 3 and 4 are bridged).
Both channels on the PowerMode 3000 and 2000 include a variable crossover, variable low-pass filter and an amp function switch that switches from highs, lows or full range. On all PowerMode amps, the front panel display includes LED indicators for signal presence and DDT active, as well as individual power LEDs that indicate fault conditions. They also feature circuitry to protect against shorts, improper loads, overdriven turn-on levels, high temperatures, DC and subsonic frequencies that could damage loudspeakers.
To ensure cool operating temperatures, the PowerMode 2000 and 3000 include two variable-speed cooling fans, while the PowerMode 4 has one variable-speed cooling fan. These amps ship with XLR-1/4" combination inputs; IEC mains connector, Speakon and binding post (2000 and 3000 models only) outputs; and our strong five-year warranty. The 2000 and 3000 also have 10-segment bar-graph LED displays.
• Built-in variable crossover from 40 to 300 Hz
• Rated Power bridged 4 ohms, 2100 watts; 1 kHz @ <0.1% T.H.D.
• Rated Power (1 x 2 ohms) 1325 watts @ 1 kHz @ <0.1% T.H.D.
• Rated Power (1 x 4 ohms) 825 watts @ 1 kHz @ <0.05% T.H.D.
• Rated Power (1 x 8 ohms) 500 watts @ 1 kHz @ <0.05% T.H.D.
• Rated Power (2 x 2 ohms) 1000 watts per channel @ 1kHz <0.1% T.H.D. both channels driven
• Rated Power (2 x 4 ohms) 700 watts per channel @ 1kHz <0.1% T.H.D. both channels driven
• Rated Power (2 x 8 ohms) 425 watts per channel @ 1kHz <0.1% THD both channels driven
• Frequency response: 10 Hz to 100 kHz; +0, -0.5 dB at 1 watt
• Weight 42 lbs. (2RU)
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Peavey POWERMODE 2000 Power Amplifier Reviews