The two-rack-space PowerMode 4 features four power amps rated to deliver 180 watts each into four 8-ohm speakers, with an innovative input section that offers numerous system hookup configurations. All four channels will operate full range or in stereo two-way or bridged modes, while channels 1 and 2 will also operate in parallel. Channels 3 and 4 have an 800-watt subwoofer output that enables a low-pass filter to drive frequencies below 120 Hz to a subwoofer (channels 1 and 2 run full range when this mode is engaged; channels 3 and 4 are bridged).
To ensure cool operating temperatures, the PowerMode 4 has one variable-speed cooling fan. These amps ship with XLR-1/4" combination inputs; IEC mains connector, and Peavey's strong five-year warranty.
* Parallel, bridged, stereo two-way and subwoofer operation modes
* Rated Power two channels bridged 4 ohms, 825 watts; 1 kHz @ <0.1% T.H.D.
* Rated Power (2 x 2 ohms) 500 watts @ 1 kHz @ <0.1% T.H.D.
* Rated Power (2 x 4 ohms) 350 watts @ 1 kHz @ <0.05% T.H.D.
* Rated Power (2 x 8 ohms) 200 watts @ 1 kHz @ <0.05% T.H.D.
* Rated Power (4 x 2 ohms) 400 watts per channel @ 1kHz <0.1% T.H.D. both channels driven
* Rated Power (4 x 4 ohms) 300 watts per channel @ 1kHz <0.1% T.H.D. both channels driven
* Rated Power (4 x 8 ohms) 180 watts per channel @ 1kHz <0.1% T.H.D. both channels driven
* Frequency response: 10 Hz to 20 kHz; +0, -1dB at 1 watt
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Peavey POWERMODE4 Power Amplifier Reviews