PVDJ by Peavey. Flexibility is the word that best describes the XD 2/3/4 active crossover. It is designed for the mobile DJ who might need a two-way system on Friday night and a three-way system for a larger gig on Saturday. Features such as phase invert allow for more creative speaker placement options, and a 40 Hz roll-off eliminates low frequency rumble.
• Stereo operation in 2-way or 3-way modes.
• Mono operation in 4-way mode.
• XLR (balanced or unbalanced) input on each channel, 1/4 inch balanced outputs.
• Phase inversion switch on each band-pass output (except low sum).
• Factory preset, switchable high frequency CD horn EQ on each channel (high frequency output).
• Recessed switches and controls to prevent accidental adjustments.
• Low sum output jack to sum the low frequency, stereo content .
Unpacked: 8.00" H x 19.00" W x 1.75" D - 6.70 lbs.
Packed: 18.25" H x 20.00" W x 4.00" D - 8.00 lbs.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Peavey XD-2-3-4 Signal Processor Reviews