Built around robust and advanced toroidal transformers, the Phonic XP5100 amplifier delivers clean power on demand. The advanced protection circuitry guards against short circuit and open circuit, and also protects against ultrasonic and RF interference. A dual mono, high current power supply increases reliability and performance.
* Center-detented gain controls
* Input peak limiter
* Selectable high pass filter
* Fast recovery to ensure low distortion.
* The variable speed fans effectively cool the amp with rear to front air flow and protect against overheating.
* Input is through XLR or 1/4" connectors
* Output is through Speakon-type or traditional binding post connectors.
* Sub woofer output with a selectable low-pass filter, selectable at of 60, 90 or 120 Hz.
* 2500W + 2500W @ 2 Ohm; 5000W @ 4 Ohm bridged
* Two selectable low pass filters at 60, 90 or 120 Hz for subwoofer use
* Dual mono, high current power supply for increased reliability and performance
* High-current toroidal transformers for greater two-ohm power and low noise
* Independent user-defeatable clip limiters reduce distortion
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Phonic XP5100 Power Amplifier with Subwoofer Output Reviews