• Pro-series Design and Exacting Features - The CDJ-850 integrates a large 206mm jog dial for continuous free and easy control along with a rotary selector and browse buttons integrated within the display.
• Compatible Media and Formats - The CDJ-850 is compatible with MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF digital audio formats recorded on USB storage devices or CD-R/RW discs.
• Free Rekordbox Music Management Software Included - Pioneer's proprietary music management software organizes and catalogs a DJ's entire music library. When music files are imported to rekordbox,the software analyzes each file and prepares them for use specifically with the new CDJ turntables.
• USB Export Capability - DJs using the rekordbox software can easily export their music files and custom managed data onto a USB device and quickly plug in directly to the CDJ-850 and access tracks without the need to be linked to a PC. Play histories on the CDJ-850 are automatically recorded onto rekordbox via connected USB device for the DJ's next session which makes the cycle of music file management, DJ play and preparation for future sessions very simple.
• User Interface - The display and user interface of the player is designed for quick and fluid music selection. Combined with its rotary selector, navigation through music lists (title, artist, BPM, etc.) is extremely fast and easy. The WAVE display enables smooth DJ play because the user can visually analyze the flow and dynamics of the entire song.
• DJ Software Control and Audio Interface - The CDJ-850 multi-media player features MIDI, enabling control of various DJ software running on a laptop. With the use of the built-in USB HID interface, the CDJ-850 can also control more complex operations of DJ software without the need for a control disc. For additional versatility, the player can also be used as a PC audio interface.
• Tag List Function - Equipped with an editable Tag List functionality, users of the player can easily register tracks during play or preview to add to their playlist queue. The song order in the Tag List can be altered and saved as a playlist in rekordbox.
• Compatible Media: Music CDs, CD-R/RW, USB Devices
• Compatible Files: MP3, AAC, WAV, AIFF
• File Systems Compatible with USB Storage: FAT16, FAT32, HFS+
• Frequency Range: 4Hz - 20kHz
• Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 115dB or higher (JEITA)
• Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.003% (JEITA)
• USB Ports: USB-A (1), USB-B (1)
• Audio Output Terminals: AUDIO OUT (RCA) x1
• Other Terminals: CONTROL (3.5mm mini plug) x1
• Audio Output Voltage: 2.0 V
• Power Supply to Use: 120 V ac(60Hz)
• Power Consumption: 21 W
• Maximum Dimensions (WxDxH in inches): 12.01 x 14.35 x 4.15
• 32-bit digital DJ mixer with beat-synchronized sampler, 4 multi-FX sections, 2 patented* BPM counters, digital crossfader and MIDI
• 4 Phono/Line stereo channels allowing max. 8 signal sources to be connected simultaneously
• 2 Microphone inputs with Gain, EQ, Talk function and FX
• 4 stereo channels with Gain, programmable parametric 3-band EQ with Kill function, fader curve control and flexible crossfader assignment
• Sophisticated sampler with beat-controlled loop function, real-time pitch control, sampler FX and crossfader start option
• 2 freely assignable and BPM-synchronized, high-quality FX engines (Bitcrusher, Resonator, Reverb, Flanger, etc.)
• Ultra-fast, accurate and patented* BPM counters for automatic BPM synchronization of sampler, FX, crossfader and external drum machines, etc. via MIDI
• Digital crossfader with flexible curve adjustment, reverse button and automatic, BPM-synchronized crossfading
• Dual-mode crossfader with innovative frequency-selective crossfading
• Dedicated Headphone section includes PFL Mix/Split and Bass/Snare boost functions
• Recall your last mixer setting at the push of a button
• Digital S/PDIF output for direct recording of your performance
• Rack mount brackets included for ultimate flexibility
• High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|