• Compatible Media and Formats - The CDJ-850 is compatible with MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF digital audio formats recorded on USB storage devices or CD-R/RW discs.
• Free Rekordbox Music Management Software Included - Pioneer's proprietary music management software organizes and catalogs a DJ's entire music library. When music files are imported to rekordbox,the software analyzes each file and prepares them for use specifically with the new CDJ turntables.
• USB Export Capability - DJs using the rekordbox software can easily export their music files and custom managed data onto a USB device and quickly plug in directly to the CDJ-850 and access tracks without the need to be linked to a PC. Play histories on the CDJ-850 are automatically recorded onto rekordbox via connected USB device for the DJ's next session which makes the cycle of music file management, DJ play and preparation for future sessions very simple.
• User Interface - The display and user interface of the player is designed for quick and fluid music selection. Combined with its rotary selector, navigation through music lists (title, artist, BPM, etc.) is extremely fast and easy. The WAVE display enables smooth DJ play because the user can visually analyze the flow and dynamics of the entire song.
• DJ Software Control and Audio Interface - The CDJ-850 multi-media player features MIDI, enabling control of various DJ software running on a laptop. With the use of the built-in USB HID interface, the CDJ-850 can also control more complex operations of DJ software without the need for a control disc. For additional versatility, the player can also be used as a PC audio interface.
• Tag List Function - Equipped with an editable Tag List functionality, users of the player can easily register tracks during play or preview to add to their playlist queue. The song order in the Tag List can be altered and saved as a playlist in rekordbox.
• Compatible Media: Music CDs, CD-R/RW, USB Devices
• Compatible Files: MP3, AAC, WAV, AIFF
• File Systems Compatible with USB Storage: FAT16, FAT32, HFS+
• Frequency Range: 4Hz - 20kHz
• Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 115dB or higher (JEITA)
• Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.003% (JEITA)
• USB Ports: USB-A (1), USB-B (1)
• Audio Output Terminals: AUDIO OUT (RCA) x1
• Other Terminals: CONTROL (3.5mm mini plug) x1
• Audio Output Voltage: 2.0 V
• Power Supply to Use: 120 V ac(60Hz)
• Power Consumption: 21 W
• Maximum Dimensions (WxDxH in inches): 12.01 x 14.35 x 4.15
• World's First Effect Frequency Filter
The Pioneer DJM700 is the world's first mixer to include an Effect Frequency Filter that allows the user to limit the frequency bands subjected to effects. Conventional effectors are limited to manipulating the entire frequency range, whereas the Effect Frequency Filter now expands the user's ability to showcase their own mixing style.
Manual Filter Capabilities
Combining multi-effect options such as the Beat Effect, along with the manual filter allows for a wider range of DJ style and expression.
Multiple Effects Capabilities
The DJM700 also features multiple effects that can be synced with its tempo (beat) capabilities:
• Beat Effect: Pioneered from the DJM600, the beat effect has evolved into a 96kHz / 24-bit high performance effect in the DJM700. The mixer automatically detects the tempo, also known as beat per minute (BPM), of the tune so the effects are aligned perfectly with the beat. The DJM700 enables various effects such as delay, echo, trans, filter, flanger, phaser, reverb, robot and crush.
• Roll Sampler: The DJM700 incorporates a new roll sampler with a 96kHz / 24-bit output which enables the user real-time sampling of sounds.
• Four patterns of sampling are available which includes roll, reverse roll, pitch up roll and pitch down roll.
• Beat Select Buttons: The mixer incorporates two beat select buttons letting the user quickly select the effect timing to maintain synchronization between the beat effects and audio.
Fully Assignable MIDI Functions
DJs with external equipment such as DJ Effectors or DJ software applications that support MIDI control can rely on the DJM700 to work in unison to create the ultimate DJ experience. Many of the dials and switch
information of the DJM700 can be converted to MIDI signal format. Up to 49 keys are assignable providing complete control of MIDI devices directly from the mixer with complete synchronicity.
• Digital Output Terminal: Outputs 96kHz / 24-bit sampling rate for highest quality sound
• Cross Fader Assign: Each channel of the mixer can be assigned to the cross fader
• 3-Band Equalizer: A built-in equalizer on each channel enables level control within a -26 dB to +6 dB range for high, mid and low bands, respectively.
• Fader Curve Adjust: The user can change the cross fader/channel fader curve
• Talk Over: The mixer automatically lowers track volume when it senses a vocal input on the microphone
• Peak Level Meter: A peak level located on the top right of the mixer shows input levels from each channel
• Fader Start: With Pioneer CDJ products, the fader can automatically start the players by simply sliding the cross fader or channel fader
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|