USER-FRIENDLY CONTROL LAYOUT
The PLX-1000 provides a user friendly layout familiar to top DJs of the past and present, providing quick tempo control capability on the right side of the player, start/stop button on the left side, and a high-torque platter with a lighted speed guideHIGH-TORQUE DIRECT DRIVE SYSTEM
The direct drive mechanism of the PLX-1000 provides high-torque resulting in stable rotation and exceptional control. The turntable can achieve a starting torque of at least 4.5kg/cm and can reach its fixed rotation speed within 0.3 seconds (at 33 1/3 rpm).SOUND QUALITY DESIGN
To create an extremely stable player and prevent vibration, Pioneer utilized a heavy-mass zinc die-cast chassis for the top section of the player, reinforced with a bottom section made of 8-mm thick resin. The base of the unit was further enforced with 9-mm thick vibration-damping material that results in extremely stable playback. The tone arm also received great attention in build quality and design to maximize performance, using rubber insulation to minimize howling effects during audio playback. The RCA jacks feature gold-plated machine-cut parts for low impedance for excellent sound quality output.TEMPO CONTROL
The player provides a range of tempo adjustments from 8% and 16% to 50%, giving users a range of pitch speeds. A "RESET" button for tempo sits next to the tempo slider for instant 0% fixed rotation speed.DETACHABLE POWER AND AUDIO CABLES
The PLX-1000 is built with a detachable power and audio cable connection for increased convenience, especially at times when the unit is being moved around. Users are also able to interchange cables to further customize the sound quality.FEATURES
• User-friendly Control Layout - Quick tempo control capability, start/stop button, and a high-torque platter with a lighted speed guide.
• High-torque Direct Drive system - The direct drive mechanism provides stable rotation and exceptional control.
• Sound Quality Design - Features include a heavy-mass zinc die-cast chassis, reinforced 8-mm thick resin bottom section, 9-mm thick vibration-damping material at the base, rubber insulated tone arm, and gold-plated RCA jacks.
• Tempo Control - Range of tempo from 8%, 16% and 50% giving users a range of pitch speeds.
• Detachable Power and Audio Cables - Built with a detachable power and audio cable connection for increased convenience.INCLUDED ACCESSORIES
Adapter for EP record
Operating instructionsMAIN SPECIFICATIONS
• Power Requirements: AC 110-120V/220-240V, 50 Hz/60Hz
• Power Consumption: 9W
• Output: RCA x 1
• Main Unit Weight: 28.88lbs
• Maximum Dimensions: 17.83" (W) x 6.25" (H) x 13.89" (D)TURNTABLE
• Drive Method: Quartz lock serve type direct drive
• Wow and Flutter: 0.1% or less WRMS (JIS WTD)
• Motor: 3-phase brushless DC motor
• S/N Ratio: 70dB (DIN-B)
• Braking System: Electronic Brake
• Turntable: Aluminum die-casting diameter: 13.07"
• Rotation Speed: 33 1/3rpm, 45rpm
• Starting Torque: 9.92lbs.cm or more
• Rotation Speed Adjustment Range: 8%, 16%, 50%
• Start Time: 0.3 seconds (at 33 1/3rpm)TONE ARM
• Arm Type: Universal type S-shape tone arm, gimbal-supported type bearing structure, static type balance
• Tracking Error: Within 3
• Effective Length: 9.05"
• Arm Height Adjustment Range: 0.23"
• Overhang: 0.59"
• Stylus Pressure Variable Range: 0oz to 0.14oz (1 scale 0, 0.03oz)
• Proper Cartridge Weight: Single cartridge: 0.12oz to 0.45oz (When shell weight is used: 0.12oz to 0.22oz
• When only balanced weight is used: 0.21oz to 0.35oz / When sub weight is used: 0.33 to 0.45oz)