Equipped with the same size jog wheel and a 7-inch LCD touch screen as the CDJ-2000NXS2, you get intuitive control over your mix.
• High Resolution Audio
Next to MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF, the XDJ-1000MK2 supports high-quality FLAC and ALAC sound formats up to 48kHz/24-bit. A digital output has been added to send audio without degradation, while the power supply for analogue audio is completely separated from the digital circuit to reduce noise.
• Faster Browsing
Easily browse your rekordbox library using the rotary button next to the display, or use the Qwerty keyboard to search for specific keywords. Advanced features such as Matching and Track Filter help you play the right track at the right time.
• Enhanced Performance
8 Hot Cues allow instant playback at a preset point, while Quantize allows you to play cue and loop points in time with the music on tracks that have been beat analysed in rekordbox . Use Beat Jump to jump backwards or forwards 1, 2 or 4 beats from the current playback position.
• Pro DJ Link
Pro DJ Link lets you connect up to 4 players or laptops via a simple LAN connection. Combine this with rekordbox and get your hands on enhanced performance features and track info, such as Beat Sync, Beat Countdown, Beat Jump and Phase Meter.
Pioneer DJ XDJ-1000MK2 Features
• Plays AAC, AIFF, MP3, WAV, ALAC, FLAC, iOS version of rekordbox (MP3 and AAC)
• Midi Control
• ProDJ Link
• KUVO ready
• Auto Standby
• Included Accessories: Power cord, LAN cable, Audio cable, Manual
Pioneer DJ XDJ-1000MK2 Specifications
• Width: 12.01"
• Height: 4.33"
• Depth: 15.06"
• Weight: 8.16 lb
• Frequency Range: 4 - 20,000 Hz
• Signal to Noise Ratio: 115 dB
• Distortion: <0.003%
• Audio Output Level: 2.0 Vrms (1kHz, 0dB)
• Power Consumption: 30W
• Display: 7", full-color LCD touch screen
• Playing Address
• Wave Zoom Display
• Phase Meter
• Beat Counter
• On Jog Display
• Jog Dial size: 8.11 in
• Jog Modes: CDJ / Vinyl Mode
• Hot Cue, Hot Loop, Active Loop, Auto Beat Loop, Beat Jump / Loop move, Reloop, Real Time Seamless Loop
• Loop Adjust: In / Out Adjust
• Slip Mode, Beat Sync, Reverse, Pitch Bend, Fader Start / Back Cue start, Scratch Play / Cue
• Frame Search: 1/150 s
• Needle Search / Needle Drop, Vinyl Speed Adjust
• Cue Functions: Auto Cue, Manual Cue, Real Time Cue, Cue point sampler, Cue Loop Memory,
• Master Tempo
• Tempo Control steps: 0.02 % at +/-6 %, 0.05 % at +/- 10 % & 16 %, 0.5 % at +/-100 % WIDE
• BPM Counter
• Audio Sources:
- Computers (Mac/Windows PC)
- USB storage devices (flash memory/HDD, etc.)
- iPhone/iPad/iPod touch, Android phones/Android Tablets
• Outputs: 1 ANALOGUE (RCA) / 1 Digital (Coaxial)
• LAN: 1 (100Base-TX)
• USB: 1 USB A port / 1 USB B port
Add the DDJ-SP1 to your set-up and access even more performance features. Simply plug in a USB cable and control up to 4 XDJ-1000MK2s using Pro DJ Link.