The T-TTBL Turntable Case (here in BLACK on BLACK) is a must-have item to efficiently protect and store your legendary turntables. While perfectly optimized for the classic Technics SL1200 size, this case will also fit other popular turntables just as easily.
The masters know em, and so do you. The Technics 1200 Turntables. Know around the world as the original sound platters that created not only a new style of presenting music, but for many aspiring and seasoned DJs, new careers. From DJ RUN, Grand Master Flash, Easy E, Jazzy Jeff, and other masters of the decks from the Old Skool, up to today's hottest mixers like Carl Cox, Tiesto, Skrillix, the 1200's are always in the arsenal of sound.
Investing in your career means two things in mind with equipement: the best gear, and the best protection made for it.
• ProX Goes Green: The durable hard rubber foams used in our cases contain 70% recycled content. Of that 70%, 80% of it comes from recycled plastic bottles and the remaining 20% from recycled post-industrial material. At ProX we strive to make the world a better place!
Pro-X T-TTBL Case Features
• Grooved Aluminum Extrusion
• Plastic Laminate
• Recessed Spring-Loaded Handle
• Recessed Butterfly Twist Latches
• Padlocks Included
• Stacking Ball Corners
• 3/8" Plywood Construction
• To Fit 1200 style Turntables
• Backspace: 1.5"
• Interior Dimensions: 20"X15.8"X3"
• Interior Foam Dimensions: 18.5"X15.3"X3"
• Outer: 21.50"Length (L) X 17.50"Width (W) X 9.30"Height (H)
• Weight: 20.00 lbs
ProX T-TTBL Turntable Case, BLACK ON BLACK Reviews