Whether you're on the road, in the air, or in the club, you know that your gear will be safe and secure. This is because each and every ProX case is ruggedly tested under the most stringent conditions to meet our state-of-the-art quality control standards. These professional-grade products also include external spring-loaded handles and butterfly twist latches. The rubber feet at the base will ensure maximum stability when stacking multiple units. As part of ProX Cases Premium Series line of products, the X-6UE case is assembled with 1/4" plywood for premium protection. In addition to the heavy duty design and convenient features of the X-6UE, this case is coated with a beautiful black finish giving you a stylish, durable, and dependable product that will last a lifetime.
• Standard 19" Mounting Rail Width
• Rear and front Rack Rails
• Durable and solid rack rails
• Meets or Exceeds ATA-300 specifications
• Rugged Extruded Aluminum Ball Corners
• Laminated 1/4" Plywood Construction
• Recessed Spring-Loaded Handles per Side
• Recessed Butterfly Twist Latches
• Dual Anchor Rivets
• Non-slip Rubber Feet for Secure Stacking
• Includes Mounting Hardware
• To Fit DJ Effects, AUX Line Effects, etc.
• 20.00"Length (L) X 21.00"Width (W) X 11.00"Height (H)
• Weight: 23.00 lbs