The CB1 shares the heavy-duty "Uni-box" construction with Pro Co's premium TradeTools DB1 Direct Box. The rugged 16-gauge steel and aluminum box is finished in black with a bold blue Lexan overlay emblazoned with high-visibility control and connector identification graphics. The uniquely slotted side channels allow for stacking on top or strapping side-to-side of virtually any number of Pro Co TradeTools devices using the Uni-box construction.
• High Input Impedance Minimizes Source Loading for Maximum Performance
• Floating Transformer-Balanced XLR Output for Maximum Isolation
• GND/LIFT Switch Eliminates Hum and Buzz
• Handles Line-Level Inputs to +20 dBv at 20 Hz
• Flush-mounted Switches and Connectors Resist Damage
• Passive Design Requires No Batteries or Phantom Power
• Rugged Pro Co Uni-Box Construction Provides Protection and Shielding