ReCycle! allows you to make the tempo of any drum groove slave automatically to the tempo of the sequencer.
• Layer grooves that were originally recorded in different tempi.
• Quantize MIDI to audio, audio to MIDI and audio to audio.
• Groove quantize loops as fast and simple as with any MIDI recording.
• Send different sounds in the groove to different sampler outputs.
• Edit a drum groove as if it was programmed out of individual sounds.
• Remove and/or replace sounds without altering the feel.
• Transmit and receive samples from most popular samplers.
• Save ReCycled loops as SoundFonts or Mixman files.
• Stereo file support .
• Real-time signal processing: Envelope, Transient Shaper, and Equalizer.
• Support for REX2.
• Support for ASIO.
• Support for AKAI S5000 and S6000.
Tempo and Timing:
• Automate the tedious process of making a sampled groove fit the tempo of your song.
• Change the tempo of a groove without altering its pitch.
• Change the timing of the grove - even quantize it.
Tuning and detuning:
• Change the pitch of a groove without altering its tempo
• Make pitched grooves fit into songs in other keys.
Remodeling the Groove:
• Remove and/or replace any sound inside the sampled groove without altering its feel.
• Create variations and fills out of a single loop.
• Alter the volume of the individual sounds in the groove.
• Use ReCycle's Compressor, EQ and transient • Designer to energize your loop.
• Send different sounds in the groove to different sampler outputs or audio channels for individual processing.
• Alter the ambience of a groove.
• Automatically normalize the levels of the sounds in the groove for optimum sound quality. Going beyond the Loop:
• Automatically isolate and extract individual sounds out of long samples.
• Use the feel of the groove to quantize other • MIDI recordings.
• No sampler Required!
• Adjust tempo, pitch, and effect settings within • ReCycle and save the results as a new file
• Save as REX 2 files for direct import in Reason, Cubase VST or Logic (or other REX 2 compatible programs).
• Export to SoundFont format - use your sound card as a sampler.
• Akai S1000/S1000PB/S1100/S1100PB, S2000/S3000 including "i" and "XL" versions.
• Akai S5000/6000 via AKP files
• Digidesign Sample Cell 1 & 2
• Ensoniq EPS/EPS 16+, ASR-10, ASR-88
• E-Mu Esi-32, SIC, e64 and all other modules running the EOS operating system
Kurzweil K2000/K2500 incl. X, R, & S models
• Any PowerPC processor, 16 Mb RAM, MacOS 8.0 or later, CD-rom drive, 640x480 or larger display with at least 256 colors.
• 16-bit audio (not required) and Apple Sound Manager 3.2.1 or later (included).
• For communication with MIDI samplers you need a MIDI interface compatible with OMS 2.3.6 (OMS is included) or later and/or a SCSI interface depending on the sampler you are using.
• Intel Pentium processor (66 MHz or faster) , 16 Mb RAM, Windows 95/98 or NT 4, CD-rom drive, 640x400 or larger display with at least 256 colors.
• 16-bit audio card (not required) with either MME or DirectX drivers. DirectX 6 is included and is preferred for best performance.
• For communication with MIDI samplers you need a MME compatible MIDI interface and/or an Adaptec compatible SCSI adapter card, depending on the sampler you are using.
|New - On Clearance|