Prosoniq's Orange Vocoder offers perhaps the fastest, most flexible, and most transparent-sounding simulation of an analog vocoder effect.
Following a long tradition of German vocoder effects, the Orange Vocoder is fully customizable and features an eight-voice virtual analog synthesizer unit, Freeform EQ, and Filterbank all controllable from within one easy-to-use interface. And this RTAS plug-in is surprisingly efficient in terms of DSP usage, freeing up your system's resources to concentrate on more critical tasks.
• Real-time Vocoder effect for the RTAS platform. Uses either any input source/audio track or the built-in oscillator as carrier signal, and any audio track as modulator.
• Orange Vocoder supports both RTAS sidechain routing and Pro Tools automation.
Integrated eight-voice virtual analog synthesizer with two oscillators per voice featuring 10 basic waveforms and seven sampled sounds, voice detune, pitch LFO, 4-pole Lowpass filter with cutoff and resonance, oscillator hard sync, and ring modulator.
• Fully customizable Freeform EQ with a maximum of 12 nodes, ranging from 20Hz to 20kHz and resolving from +30 to -30 dB FS.
• Input Channel flip to instantly exchange carrier and modulator signals without re-routing tracks.
• Post-Vocoder Filterbank Reverb Effect with Mix, Decay, and Density.
• Integrated preset program switch for easy parameter adjustment.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Prosoniq ORANGE-VOCODER Sound Similuation For Protools Reviews