* Professional Aerial Effects, normally found in high cost systems.
* X, Y Scan Set
* Extra Wide Scan Angle
* Rugged Extrusion Housing Construction
* DMX-512 Control over pattern and rate.
* SCAN ANGLE: 90-degress
* PRIMARY PATTERNS: 12-20
* CONTROL: DMX-512 or Stand-Alone sound activated
* DIMENSIONS: 18" L x 6" W x 4" H (Green)
12.5" L x 6" W x 4" H (Red)
* POWER: 110/220VAC 50/60Hz @ 3A
COOLING - TE (Thermal Electric)
Thermal electric Cooling provides far greater stability during ambient temperature changes that air-cooling. TE cooling increases the laser diode life, is built into the hermetically sealed laser diode and is, therefore, not subject to contamination related failures.
OST - Optical Feedback Stabilization
While it appears that there are other "deals" on green laser projectors in the low output range, it is important to ask your retailer if the projector is stabilized. While OST technology costs more to integrate, it provides the assurance that the laser diode will last longer (under normal circumstances), will maintain its brightness until it reaches its maximum mean time to failure and as in the case of the <4.95mW ClassIIIR projectors only, will not violate FDA restrictions. Another first from PULSE!
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|