The expanded eight-model line now incorporates QSC's exclusive PowerWave technology. Three models-the CX302V, CX602V and CX1202V-add direct 70-volt capability ranging from 250 watts to 1000 watts a channel for distributed audio systems. The CX302, CX502, CX702, CX902, and CX1102-are low impedance versions ranging in power from 325 watts to 1100 watts per channel at 4 ohms (20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.05% THD).
The new CX amplifiers are equipped with many contactor-specific features including 1dB detented gain controls for easily repeatable settings and a custom security cover for tamper-proof installations. Active Inrush Limiting eliminates AC inrush current, cutting the need for power sequencers.
CXs also now include an HD-15 Data Port connector to interface with QSControl, QSC's computer-controlled audio system, that allowes remote amplifier monitoring and control via a standard Ethernet network.
• 8 models to meet your exact power requirements (five low impedance models, three 70-volt direct models)
• Exclusive PowerWave switch-mode power supply technology for highperformance and compact size
• Custom integrated security cover for tamper proof installations
• Variable speed fan for low noise
• 1 dB detented gain controls for fast and accurate gain settings
• Active Inrush Limiting eliminates AC inrush current, removing the need for expensive power sequencers
• XLR and detachable Euro style input connectors
• HD15 DataPort connector for QSControl computer control or signal processing accessories
• Dip switch control for clip limiters, high pass filters, bridge-mono and parallel operation
• Selectable high pass filters protect speakers and prevent speaker transformer saturation withminimal effect on program material (33 Hz or 75 Hz on non-V models, 50 Hz or 75 Hz on V models)
• Comprehensive front panel indicators including signal, clip, protect and QSC's exclusive bridge-mono and parallel-input LEDs
• Barrier strip output connector
• Comprehensive protection circuitry including DC, infrasonic, thermal overload and short circuit protection
• Class H complementary bipolar output circuitry for high efficiency (CX702, CX902, CX1102 & CX1202V)
• Compact size - all models only 2 RU and 14" deep for reduced rack cost and floor space
• Light weight - all models only 21 pounds (9.5 kg) for easier racking and shipping