The all new CX Series is designed to meet the specialized needs of sound contractors. Five low impedance models and three 70-volt direct models have been designed from the ground up, combining QSC's exclusive PowerWave technology with specific features to meet the requirements of fixed installations.
With high output power, versatile loading options, high thermal capacity and reliability, the CX Series is the ideal solution to any permanently installed sound system.
The expanded eight-model line now incorporates QSC's exclusive PowerWave technology. Three models-the CX302V, CX602V and CX1202V-add direct 70-volt capability ranging from 250 watts to 1000 watts a channel for distributed audio systems. The CX302, CX502, CX702, CX902, and CX1102-are low impedance versions ranging in power from 325 watts to 1100 watts per channel at 4 ohms (20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.05% THD).
The new CX amplifiers are equipped with many contactor-specific features including 1dB detented gain controls for easily repeatable settings and a custom security cover for tamper-proof installations. Active Inrush Limiting eliminates AC inrush current, cutting the need for power sequencers.
CXs also now include an HD-15 Data Port connector to interface with QSControl, QSC's computer-controlled audio system, that allowes remote amplifier monitoring and control via a standard Ethernet network.
• 8 models to meet your exact power requirements (five low impedance models, three 70-volt direct models)
• Exclusive PowerWave switch-mode power supply technology for highperformance and compact size
• Custom integrated security cover for tamper proof installations
• Variable speed fan for low noise
• 1 dB detented gain controls for fast and accurate gain settings
• Active Inrush Limiting eliminates AC inrush current, removing the need for expensive power sequencers
• XLR and detachable Euro style input connectors
• HD15 DataPort connector for QSControl computer control or signal processing accessories
• Dip switch control for clip limiters, high pass filters, bridge-mono and parallel operation
• Selectable high pass filters protect speakers and prevent speaker transformer saturation withminimal effect on program material (33 Hz or 75 Hz on non-V models, 50 Hz or 75 Hz on V models)
• Comprehensive front panel indicators including signal, clip, protect and QSC's exclusive bridge-mono and parallel-input LEDs
• Barrier strip output connector
• Comprehensive protection circuitry including DC, infrasonic, thermal overload and short circuit protection
• Class H complementary bipolar output circuitry for high efficiency (CX702, CX902, CX1102 & CX1202V)
• Compact size - all models only 2 RU and 14" deep for reduced rack cost and floor space
• Light weight - all models only 21 pounds (9.5 kg) for easier racking and shipping
QSC CX204V 4-Channel Contractor Amplifier Reviews