Unique among distributed sound power amplifiers, the "T" versions will drive 8- or 4-ohm loads and a distributed system on the same channel simultaneously. This enables a contractor to reduce the number of required amplifier channels by allowing a limited number of distributed speakers to be attached to the same amp as is powering the main sound system.
Housed in a rugged 3-U chassis, all six models feature rear panel gain controls for tamper resistant operation with 2 dB detents for quick and repeatable settings. Inputs include both XLR and detachable Euro-style connectors. Outputs feature covered barrier strip connectors for safety agency compliance, and for added versatility, a DataPort V2 (Version 2) terminated with an HD-15 connector is provided for use with DPV2-compatible signal processing accessories such as the XC-3 Crossover, SF-3 Subwoofer Filter, LF-3 Low Frequency Filter and the DSP-3 with external power supply.
Selectable high-pass filters are included to protect speakers and prevent speaker transformer saturation with minimal effect on program material. The ISA Series provide additional protection circuitry including DC, infrasonic, thermal overload, RF and short circuit protection.
On the ISA 750 and ISA 800T, class H complementary bipolar output circuitry increases system efficiency by reducing AC power draw and waste heat by 40%. Cooling is accomplished via an automatic variable speed fan, which pulls air from back to front.
• Three models for low-impedance applications
• Three "T" versions include low-impedance and 25-, 70-, and 100-volt outputs for distributed audio systems
• Rear panel gain controls for tamper resistant operation with 2-dB detents for quick and repeatable settings
• XLR and detachable Euro style input connectors
• DataPort V2 for use with DPV2-compatible signal processing accessories (XC-3, SF-3, LF-3) and DSP-3 (with external power supply)
• Independent defeatable clip limiters for reduced distortion
• Selectable high-pass filters that protect speakers and prevent speaker transformer saturation with minimal effect on program material (30 Hz or 70 Hz on non-"T" models, 50 Hz or 75 Hz on "T" models)
• Class H complementary bipolar output circuitry reduces AC power draw and waste heat by 40% (ISA 750 and 800T)
• Front panel indicators include power, signal, and clip
• Covered barrier strip output connectors for safety agency compliance
• Automatic variable-speed fan for quiet normal operation with maximum cooling on demand
• Rear-to-front air flow keeps equipment racks cool
• Stereo, Bridge, or Parallel operating modes
• Comprehensive protection circuitry including DC, infrasonic, thermal overload, and short circuit protection
• 3-year warranty plus optional 3-year extended service contract
• Power Ratings: 450W @ 8 ohms, 650W @ 4 ohms, 1200W @ 2 ohms.
• 20 Hz-20 kHz: 10 dB below rated power: Less than 0.03% THD, 4 ohms and 8 ohms
• 1.0 kHz and below: full rated power: Less than 0.03% THD, 4 ohms and 8 ohms
• Frequency Response: Direct outputs: -3 dB @ 50 Hz, -0.5 dB @ 20 kHz; XF outputs: 50 Hz-16 kHz, +0/-3 dB
• Damping Factor: Greater than 200 at 8 ohms
• Input Impedance: 10 k ohms unbalanced, 20 k ohms balanced
• Input Clipping: 10 Vrms (+22 dB)
• Cooling: Continuously variable speed fan, back-to-front air flow
• Connectors Input: Active balanced; 3-pin Euro-style detachable terminal block and XLR (pin 2+); Output: Covered barrier strips; DataPort V2: HD-15 connector
• Controls: Front-AC switch, Rear-Ch. 1 and Ch. 2 gain knobs, 10-position DIP switch
• Indicators PWR-ON: Green LED SIGNAL: Green LED (1 per channel); CLIP: Red LED (1 per channel)
• Amplifier Protection: Full short circuit, open circuit, thermal, ultrasonic, and RF protection;
Stable into reactive or mismatched loads
• Load Protection On/off muting; Triac crowbar: ISA 750 and 800T; AC coupling: ISA 280, 300T, 450 and 500T
• Dimensions: 19" (48.3 cm) rack mounting, 5.25"(13.3cm) tall (3 rack spaces),
15.9" (40 cm) deep (from front mounting rails)
• Power Requirements 100, 120, 230, VAC, 50-60 Hz.