Independent power supplies on each channel for greater reliability.
• High-efficiency stepped linear outputs reduce amplifier cooling requirements and AC current draw by greater than 40%*
• Independent power supplies on each channel for greater reliability (split secondary on MX 700)
• Power transistors direct mounted metal-to-metal to heatsink for superior thermal performance
• Level 1 Open Input Architecture for cost and space saving signal processing accessories
• Independent DC, subsonic, ultrasonic and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protect amplifier and speakers
• Patented Output Averaging short circuit protection
• Automatic two-speed fan matches cooling capacity to thermal requirements. Rear-to-front air flow prevents rack overheating.
• 1/4" TRS and barrier strip balanced inputs for low noise
• Comprehensive LED array monitors operation and performance
• "Touch-proof" binding post output connectors
• THX approved for cinema applications
• 3-year warranty plus optional 3-year extended service contract
• MX 700AC coupled output. 2-second turn on and instant off muting.
• On/off muting, DC-fault grounding relay with internal fault fuses.
• MX 700: 19" (48.3 cm) rack mounting, 3.5" (8.9 cm) tall (2 rack spaces), 12.0" (30.5 cm) deep
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
QSC MX700 Power Amplifier Reviews