900 Watts @ 4 Ohms
1500 Watts @ 2 Ohms
Each of these models are available in two versions: a Base model and an "A" version. Base models are ideal for systems using external signal processing. For those looking for integrated solutions, "A" versions offer internal analog signal processing. Full DSP capabilities may also be added to any model with the addition of the DSP-3 Module.
With PowerWaveTM technology, PowerLight 2 amplifiers take your sound to a whole new level. Not only does it give you tighter bass and clean transparent highs, PowerWaveTM also cuts waste heat, boosts reliability and gets rid of unwanted noise and hum. PowerWave is a revolutionary switching power supply technology that provides ample current to the audio power circuitry by charging the supply rails 230,000 times a second through an ultra-low impedance circuit. So unlike amplifiers that use conventional supplies, the audio signal is never starved prematurely and remains crisp and clean.
Through continued improvement and innovation, QSC's new PowerLight 2 offer features not found in any other professional audio amplifier.
• PowerWaveTM Switching Technology for improved audio performance
• High-efficiency Class H output circuits lower AC current consumption and cooling requirements by over 40% (PowerLight 224, 230, & 236)
• Optional intake housing for the addition of air filters
• Increased airflow for improved thermal performance
• DataPort for remote computer control or the addition of external DSP modules
• Detented gain controls with 1 dB steps for precise calibration
• Removable knobs with lock-out security plate prevents unauthorized tampering
• User defeatable clip limiters and selectable low-frequency filter (5, 30, or 50 Hz)
• 1/4" TRS*, XLR, and 3-pin detachable terminal block input connectors
• Neutrik Speakon and "Touch Proof" binding post outputs
• "Locking" IEC power cable remains secure on the road
• Personalized badging available
* Base models only
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|