• Very light weight ("02" models, 21 lb/9.5 kg, "04" models 13 lb/5.9 kg).
• Cooling design exhausts hot air out the front, keeping the rack cool. Flow-through heat sinks require no filters that could become clogged.
• Front panel LED power, clip, -10 dB, and signal present indicators for system monitoring and troubleshooting. 02 models also feature bridge and parallel mode LED indicators.
• Two Speakon NL4 output connectors provide positive-locking speaker connections. Upper connector provides both channel outputs on all four poles (Channel 1: 1+, 1-; channel 2: 2+, 2-) for bridged mono or for single-cable connection to bi-amplified speakers.
• 21-position front-panel gain controls for precise, repeatable amplifier adjustment.
• Balanced XLR inputs with parallel TRS connectors accommodate all common input connectors and support loop-through operation.
• Patented PowerLight power supply technology with other patents pending.
• Speakon NL4 and binding post outputs.
• 100 Hz high pass and low pass filters for bi-amping subwoofer and satellite systems without the need for an external crossover.
• Switchable/defeatable 33 Hz infrasonic filters protect woofers from overexcursion damage.
• Switchable/defeatable clip limiters.
• Four models with power ratings up to 1800 watts per channel @ 2 ohms, 3600 watts bridged @ 4 ohms