* 850 Watts Per Channel @ 8ohms
* 1400 Watts Per Channel @ 4ohms
* 2000 Watts Per Channel @ 2ohms
QSC's RMX-4050HD power amplifier represents the state-of-the-art in professional quality performance at an affordable price. Perfectly suited for a wide range of sound reinforcement applications including professional touring, performing musicians, and mobile DJs, the RMX-4050HD is optimized to deliver high levels of sustained power, extraordinary audio performance, and road-proven reliability.
Like its smaller sibling (the RMX-1850HD), the RMX-4050HD is one of two RMX "Heavy Duty" models designed to work as hard into 2-ohm loads as most competing amplifiers will at 4-ohms. With a three-tier, Class H design, the RMX-4050HD is extremely efficient at real world power level. Less AC current is wasted and more goes into producing useful audio power. The RMX-4050HD accomplishes all this with a standard 15-Amp plug.
* The RMX-4050HD provides improved thermal performance that gives you higher continuous power in 2-ohms stereo or 4-ohms bridged applications.
* Dual mono, high current power supply for increased reliability and performance.
* 3RU chassis only 16" deep
* Professional quality performance-incorporates road-proven QSC designs.
* High-current toroidal transformers for greater two-ohm power and low noise
* Independent user-defeatable clip limiters reduce distortion
* Selectable low-frequency filters (30 Hz or 50Hz) protect speakers and increase headroom
* Balanced 1/4" (6.3 mm TRS, XLR, and barrier strip inputs.
* Binding post and Neutrik Speakon outputs
* Front mounted gain controls for easy access
* Signal and Clip LED indicators to monitor performance
* 3-year warranty, An optional 3-year extended service contract is available.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|