The RMXa Series amplifiers from QSC offer true professional-quality performance at an affordable price. The 3-rackspace RMX4050a provides 2000 watts per channel at 2 ohms. It features a compact chassis less than 16 deep.
RMXa amplifiers include a comprehensive set of features including XLR and 1/4 balanced inputs, Speakon and binding post outposts for convenient connectivity. User-defeatable clip limiters and selectable low-frequency filters optimize sonic performance.The RMX 4050a is a heavy duty model designed to work as hard into 2 ohm loads as most competing amplifiers will at 4 ohms. It features a three-tier, Class H design that is extremely efficient at real world power levels. Less AC current is wasted and more available current goes into producing useful audio power. 120 volt versions of the RMX4050a accomplish all this with a standard 15 amp plug.
• The 4000 watt RMX 4050a operates on a standard 15 amp plug (120V)
• Both the RMX 4050a and RMX 5050a feature a dual mono, high-current power supply for increased reliability and performance
• The RMX 4050a provides improved thermal performance yielding higher continuous power in 2 ohm stereo or 4 ohm bridged applications.
• Compact size up to 2500 watts in 2 rack spaces or 5000 watts in 3 rack spaces
• High-current toroidal transformers for greater 2 ohm power and low noise
• Independent user-defeatable clip limiters reduce distortion
• Selectable low-frequency filters (30 Hz or 50 Hz) protect speakers and increase headroom
• Balanced 1/4" (6.3 mm) TRS, XLR, and barrier strip inputs
• Touch-proof binding post and Neutrik Speakon outputs
• Front mounted gain controls for easy access
• Signal and Clip LED indicators to monitor performance
• Independent DC and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers
• 3-year warranty plus optional 3-year extended service contract
QSC RMX4050a Power Amplifier Reviews