The RMXa Series amplifiers offer true professional-quality performance at an affordable price. With 2000 W/CH into 4 ohms and 2500 W/CH into 2 ohms all in a chassis that is less than 16" deep the RMX5050a is perfectly suited for performing musicians and mobile entertainers.
Professional quality performanceincorporates road-proven QSC designs
• The 4000 watt RMX 4050a operates on a standard 15 amp plug (120V)
• Both the RMX 4050a and RMX 5050a feature a dual mono, high-current power supply for increased reliability and performance
• The RMX 4050a provides improved thermal performance yielding higher continuous power in 2 ohm stereo or 4 ohm bridged applications.
• Compact size up to 2500 watts in 2 rack spaces or 5000 watts in 3 rack spaces
• High-current toroidal transformers for greater 2 ohm power and low noise
• Independent user-defeatable clip limiters reduce distortion
• Selectable low-frequency filters (30 Hz or 50 Hz) protect speakers and increase headroom
• Balanced 1/4" (6.3 mm) TRS, XLR, and barrier strip inputs
• Touch-proof binding post and Neutrik Speakon outputs
• Front mounted gain controls for easy access
• Signal and Clip LED indicators to monitor performance
• Independent DC and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers
• 3-year warranty plus optional 3-year extended service contract
QSC RMX5050a Power Amplifier Reviews