With the QSC TouchMix 8, capturing live performance to multi-track has never been easier. Record 14 tracks (all inputs plus a stereo mix) directly to USB hard-drive. Mix down on TouchMix or import into your favorite DAW.
QSC TouchMix 8 Features
• Eight DCA and eight mute groups.
• Assign / Un-assign Input to Main Mix*
• Programmable User-Buttons.*
• Save your own channel presets and complete mixer scenes to internal memory or USB device.
• Security Lockout Modes
• USB Wi-Fi interface and carrying case are included.
Great Results and Easy to Use
• Input channel preset library features over 100 presets developed by experienced concert engineers specifically for live sound applications.
• Wizards assist with input gain adjustment and effects selection and routing.
• On board, multi-language Info system for instant access to the user manual in Chinese Mandarin, English, French, German, Russian and Spanish.*
• Color, capacitive touch screen graphical user interface combined with hardware controls for fast and intuitive operation
Superb Sound Quality
• Class-A microphone pre-amps
• 32-bit floating point processing
• 24-bit AD & DA convertors
Four Professional Quality Stereo DSP Effects. Choose From:
• Two types of reverb
• Mono delay
• Stereo delay
• One Pitch Correct processor assignable to any input channel.
Complete Remote Control
• Complete mixer remote control via free iOS app for iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch.
• Monitor control via iPhone/iPod Touch App.*
• Multiple Wi-Fi connectivity options.*
• Individual devices may be given permissions to access one or more functions.*
• Support for MIDI-over-USB footswitches.*
12 Total Inputs
• 8 mic, (four with XLR/TRS combo connector)
• 2 stereo line (TRS)
• Stereo Main L/R outputs (XLR)
Monitor Outputs: Four Mono Auxiliary Mixes (XLR)
• Auxes 3/4 can drive wired in-ear monitors (IEM) directly
• Mono auxiliaries may be linked for stereo use.
• Multiple ways to control aux mixes.
• Mix on faders*
• Send from channels
• Aux overview of all aux mixes
• Auxiliary mixes may be assigned for Main L/R output for use as sub-groups.*
Input Channels are Fully Featured
• Four-band full parametric EQ
• Variable high-cut and low-cut filters
• Compressor (with de-esser)
• Gate and compressor assignable Pre or Post EQ*
• User selectable auxiliary pick-off points*
Main and Auxiliary Outputs Feature
• 1/3-octave graphic EQ
• Notch filters
QSC TOUCHMIX-8 8-Channel Compact Digital Mixer Reviews