When the term "graphic equalizer" was first coined, the intent was to provide a device that allowed the user to "draw" the desired frequency response using slider controls on the unit's front panel. Thus, the Holy Grail of graphic equalizers is a device with a response that truly matches the slider settings.
For years, this seemingly unobtainable goal resulted in products based on the fine art of compromise - until now - until the DEQ 60.
It's not Constant - not Proportional - It's Perfect! Digital Signal Processing (DSP) allows filter technology not possible with analog designs. Rane coined (and registered as a trademark) the term Perfect-QTM to describe the results (U.S. & international patents filed). The DEQ 60 is the first graphic equalizer to use this revolutionary technology. Perfect-Q features virtually no band interaction and extremely low ripple between adjacent bands. The result: the world's first graphic equalizer whose output response precisely matches slider settings. And, just to keep things interesting and flexible, fear not proportional-Q lovers, for each channel of the DEQ 60 is selectable between Perfect-Q or proportional-Q response.
The DEQ 60 Graphic Equalizer provides the most complete set of pure EQ functions ever offered in an analog controlled equalizer.
* Perfect-QTM : What You See Is What You Get
* No EQ filter interaction
* Proportional-Q: Classic smooth response
* Independent Accelerated-SlopeTM 3-band full-cut tone controls
* Low-cut and High-cut filters
* Input and Output Level controls
* Eight segment metering for each Input and Output
* Two Boost / Cut ranges: 6 dB or 12 dB
* Each channel may use A or B channel controls
* Stereo Linking
* Two "analog memories"
* A-curve / B-curve comparison
* 25 mm sliders with soft-touch knobs
* Analog controlled DSP
* XLR, 1/4" TRS and Euroblock connectors
* Bypass switch (DSP), Bypass relay (power failure)
* Exceptional RF and magnetic immunity
* Universal internal switching power supply
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Rane DEQ60 2-Channel Graphic Equalizer Reviews