* Universal, internal switching power supply
* 10" wide format
* Automatic gain control
* Accelerated-SlopeTM, full-cut, 3-band tone controls
* Dry/Wet pan on Mic, Channels 1, 2 and 3
* Versatile, post fader FlexFXTM effects loop
* Crossfader assign for each input channel
* Four Penny & GilesTM Faders
* Automatic Flash-CueTM
* Two-band headphone tone controls
* Two assignable CD triggers
* 1/8" and 1/4" Headphone jacks
* Cue and Master metering
* XLR, 1/4" TRS and RCA outputs
* The Empath mixer meets the requirements of all DJ genres: trance progressive techno electro jungle breaks funk hip hop scratch house disco drum 'n' bass acid live music goa dance hall freestyle reggae dub garage goa ambient gabber rap
Features Important to DJs
* When traveling, finding power supply adapters is difficult. A universal, 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz internal power supply allows using the mixer anywhere in the world.
* Auto-Gain prevents performance-wrecking swings in program level when changing sources. The music is never too soft or clipped.
* The FlexFX external effects loop with individual Dry/Wet pan controls for Mic, Input Channels 1, 2 and 3, provides versatility for the most demanding mixing styles.
* Smooth, accurate and reliable mixing is made possible by employing the most respected name in audio faders. Penny & Giles faders are simply the best money can buy.
* Two kinds of fader caps are provided for different mixing preferences: soft rubber caps for smooth mixing, and hard plastic caps for fast mixing.
* Cue selection for a three-channel mixer can be slow and complicated. Flash-Cue allows the DJ to rapidly select Crossfader A-Cue-sum or Crossfader B-Cue-sum with the flick of a switch.
* Nothing is more frustrating than arriving at a club and finding their jacks don't match. Systems may have XLR, TRS or RCA connectors. The Empath provides all three.
* Two-band headphone tone controls allow the DJ to match their mixer to their headphones.
More headphones are compatible with the Empath. It provides both 1/8" and 1/4" headphone jacks, which may be used simultaneously.
* Two assignable CD triggers work with any CD player with fader start ability.
* The Accelerated-Slope, full-cut, 3-band tone controls are the most flexible and highest quality available.
* Crossfader assign switches for each Input Channel allow any program to be mixed on the A-side, B-side or Post crossfader.
* Level meters view Stereo Cue, Stereo Master Mix, Split Cue or Main Output signals
All of these features are wrapped in the smallest, most portable chassis of any three-channel mixer. * Excellent control ergonomics allow this small package to feel as open and comfortable as much larger units.
|New - On Clearance|