Front panel controls and indicators include an overall rotary Level control for each channel as well as Overload indicators. Passive pushbutton Bypass switches feature LED indicators, avoiding ambiguity by being on when the unit is Bypassed. (A passive Bypass switch requires no power to operate. This allows completion of the audio path should power fail in the ME 15S.)
Inputs and Outputs are electronically balanced designs, capable of unbalanced operation when required. They accept and drive all possible signal levels into normal load impedances. Balanced applications choose between the XLR or 1/4" Tip-Ring-Sleeve connectors. Unbalanced sources also may tie to the ME 15S through mono 1/4" connectors (no ring connection).
* Constant-Q Bandwidth Design
* Overall Level Controls and Passive Bypass Switches
* 20 mm Filter Slide Controls with 6 dB or 12 dB Slider Range
* Infrasonic, Ultrasonic, & RFI Filters
* Balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS Inputs and Outputs
* Universal internal switching power supply (100-240 VAC)